- We will make session material available to Robotics Summit & Expo full conference attendees on a password protected website as downloadable PDFs.
- Material must be free of any specific product endorsements and must not contain any derogatory or otherwise disparaging reference about any specific product or company.
- Below is a downloadable PowerPoint template that we require all speakers to use. We ask that you submit your presentation by April 14, 2023.
- Please also bring your PowerPoint on a jumpdrive to the conference as a backup.
The Robotics Summit & Expo will supply an LED projector, screen and microphone. There will be a conference laptop in each session room.
Venue and Hotel Information
The Robotics Summit & Expo runs May 10-11, 2023, at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center. Information regarding the hotel and travel to the Convention Center can be found HERE. The Robotics Summit & Expo team has secured a limited number of discounted hotel rooms near the convention center. If you have not reserved your room, book today before the hotel sells out.
Conference Industry Engagement
- The Robotics Summit provides your clients or colleagues with an excellent opportunity to engage with the information they need to successfully develop the next generation of commercial robotics systems for 2 days of robotics education, inspiration, networking and more.
- There are several ways in which your associates can participate in the event:
- Email Blast to Your Associates – The Robotics Summit & Expo team can create a targeted message for you to send to your associates. Please email Olivia Zemanek at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.
- Marketing Your Session – If you have a spot on your website where you promote upcoming events or company news, please consider posting the Robotics Summit & Expo logo or a banner ad promoting your involvement in the conference program. Please email Olivia Zemanek at email@example.com with the required size if you would like to receive these files for posting.
- Discount Code for Your Colleagues – If you are interested in inviting your colleagues at a discounted price, please reach out to Alexis Ferenczy at firstname.lastname@example.org.