Driving Robotics Innovation, Advancing the Robotics Sector
The Robotics Summit and Expo brings together in one place, at one time, technical and business professionals from across the globe to share knowledge, experience and insights with the goal of driving robotics development and innovation forward.
- Brightest Minds – A the Robotics Summit, the brightest minds in robotics from around the world to share their commercial robotics development experiences and expertise.
- Compelling Keynotes – Robotics Summit keynotes are delivered by robotics thought leaders from leading companies and agencies on topics that are timely, compelling, educational and inspiring. Robotics Summit 2019 keynotes include:
- Deepu Talla, VP and GM, Autonomous Machines, NVIDIA
- Dawn Tilbury, Head of the Directorate for Engineering, National Science Foundation; Professor, University of Michigan
- Lou Amadio, Principal Software Architect at Microsoft and Cyra Richardson, General Manager at Microsoft
- Dev Singh, Director of Business Development, Qualcomm Technologies
- Henrik Christensen, Qualcomm Chancellor’s Chair in Robot Systems & Director, Contextual Robotics Institute
- Roger Barga, GM, Robotics & Autonomous Services, Amazon Web Services
- Actionable Content – Robotics Summit general sessions and panels are specifically designed to impart to technical professionals the information they need to successfully develop the next generation of commercial robotics systems. Speakers will share their expertise on a variety of topics throughout four tracks: Technologies, Tools and Platforms Track; Design and Development Track; Manufacturability, Production and Distribution Track; and Bonsu Track.
- Leading Companies – The Robotics Summit expo provides attendees with numerous opportunities to meet with the leading companies offering the latest design and development solutions for producing robotics and intelligent systems products and services.
- Peer Networking – At the Robotics Summit, attendees can meet with industry peers to celebrate successes, overcome challenges, share insights, discuss business opportunities and partnerships.
- Co-located With DeviceTalks – The Robotics Summit & Expo is co-located with DeviceTalks Boston, the premier industry event for medical technology professionals, currently in its eighth year. Robotics Summit attendees will have open access to the DeviceTalks expo floor and vice versa.